In case you missed the December 12th Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting, some materials from the meeting are included here.
1) Kelly Guenther from Framework Homeownership presented on the updated Framework online counseling product. Her presentation can be found here. For more information, including a code to access a demo of the product, get sample reports, or request a product demo webinar for your group, please contact Kelly directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Jim Campen shared some highlights from the forthcoming Changing Patterns XXIV report, which will be released in January 2018. You can register for the Changing Patterns XXIV Forum on January 23, 2018 at MassHousing through the Mel King Institute website.
3) Jim Campen also shared some data on the distribution of ONE mortgages throughout the state by race and income in 2015 and 2016.
4) Save the Date for an Implicit Bias Training for Homeownership Professionals on February 7th at MAHA. More details and invitations to follow.
5) Save the Date for an event with Richard Rothstein, author of The Color of Law, on March 27th at MassHousing. More details and invitations to follow.
6) The MCBC Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting Schedule for 2018 was shared with the group.
7) Members shared several updates including: