In case you missed the Economic Development Committee Meeting on 12/7/17, details of the meeting are included below.
1) Mark Sullivan of the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment spoke to the group about available STEP grants, which provide grants to eligible Massachusetts small businesses for the purpose of increasing export sales of their goods and services. . More info and access to the application can be found here.
2) Bob Nelson of the SBA shared information on how to nominate a small business for the SBA National Small Business Week Awards. More details can be found here.
3) The group discussed some preliminary data shared from the forthcoming Small Business Lending Report.
4) Nancy Lee from Interise shared information on the January 11th Chicago United Case Study event. Please share feedback with Dana LeWinter at email@example.com. Invitations will be shared shortly.
5) The MCBC Economic Development Committee Meeting Schedule was shared.