In case you missed the April 21st Economic Development Committee Meeting, details of the meeting are include below.
1) Brian Clarke from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston presented key findings from the Small Business Credit Survey. You can also find the full study here.
2) Rafael Carbonell from the City of Boston Office of Business Development presented key take-aways from the recently released City of Boston Small Business Plan. You can also read the full plan here. Rafael also noted that in an effort to share the key points from the plan and their efforts going forward, they would be interested in presenting at any upcoming meetings and events you may have going on. To schedule a presentation, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) The Anchor Institution System Mapping project (working title C3) is coming along. Jean Horstman from Interise shared two documents of interest, a summary of the C3 project, and a guide on System Mapping from FSG.
4) Bill Nickerson noted that the BRA has Boston Local Development Corporation (BLDC) Loans available.
5) Denzil Mohammed noted that the ILC Immigrant Entrpreneur of the Year Awards event will be held next Thursday, April 28th. More info can be found here.
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, June 9th at Interise, 197 Portland Street, Boston, MA. This will be our last meeting before we take a short break over the summer.
Please contact Dana LeWinter, Executive Director, at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.