In case you missed the September 12th Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting, some materials from the meeting are included below.
1) Dan McCue from the Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University joined us to present some key findings and surprise findings from the 2017 State of the Nation’s Housing Report. His presentation can be found here
or visit www.jchs.harvard.edu
to see the full report, data sets, interactive maps and exhibits.
2) The group discussed Changing Patterns XXIV. Save the Date for the Forum on the morning of January 23, 2018 at MassHousing.
3) MHP and MassHousing presented their 6/30/17 Delinquency and Foreclosure reports.
4) Members shared several updates including:
- The Taste of Jamaica Plain will be held on Thursday, September 14th at Franklin Park Zoo. More info at www.esacboston.org
- Save the Date for a training being offered by MCBC and the Mel King Institute, “CRA Basics: Accessing Opportunity for Communities”. More info here.
Our next Mortgage Lending Committee meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 24 at 9:00 AM at MHP, 160 Federal Street, 2nd Floor, Boston.
Please contact Dana LeWinter, Executive Director, at email@example.com
if you have any questions or comments.