In case you missed the October 23rd Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting, a brief summary and links to meeting materials are included here.
1) Gonzalo Puigbo, Vice President, Senior Affordable Lending Manager, People’s United Bank, was nominated and affirmatively voted by the MCBC’s Board of Directors to be the Mortgage Lending Committee’s Co-chair along with Elliot Schmiedl.
2) Starting in 2019, MCBC will host Mortgage Lending Committee meetings in both Boston and Worcester. MHP will continue to host at their offices in Boston; People’s United Bank will host at their Front Street location in Worcester. Meetings dates for 2019 can be found here.
3) MCBC provided an overview of the OCC’s Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR) issued August 28th. Links to the ANPR are provided in the meeting materials.
4) Changing Patterns XXV is now available. Planning for the Mortgage Lending Forum, scheduled for December 4th from 1-3pm, was the primary topic of discussion. Committee members decided to focus the Forum discussions on: mortgage lending production, mortgage lending underwriting and debt conditions in Massachusetts, and incentives and outreach efforts informing and influencing first-time homebuyers.
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership, 160 Federal St., Boston, MA
- People’s United Bank, 120 Front St., Worcester, MA