In case you missed the October 24th Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting, some materials from the meeting are included here.
1) Anna Dolmatch, Housing Planner for the City of Cambridge, spoke to the group about the HomeBridge Program. More details can be found here.
2) Tom Callahan and Jim Campen spoke about Paired Testing conducted by the Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston in 2006. The report discussed can be found here.
3) Jim Campen shared some details on additional HMDA data that will be publicly available in 2019. More details can be found here.
4) Dana noted two important dates for the Mortgage Lending Committee next year. Save the Date for the Changing Patterns XXIV Forum on January 23rd and a Event with Richard Rothstein, the author of the Color of Law, on March 27th. Both events will be held at MassHousing in the morning. More details and invitations will be sent closer to the events.
5) Members shared several updates including:
- MCBC will be holding a regional meeting in Tewksbury on November 1st. Contact Dana LeWinter at email@example.com for more information.
- A Tenant Right to Purchase Bill has been moving forward in the Massachusetts House. Stay tuned for more info.
- Boston residents are invited to apply to be a member of the Community Preservation Committee by November 9th at boston.gov/community-preservation
- The FDIC BAEI will be holding an open working meeting to share information on preparing for a CRA exam on December 14th. Contact Paul Horwitz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.